The applications are submitted on line on the webpage of PPS, along with the required supporting documents, which will be uploaded on the special platform of PPS.
The letters of recommendation (see sample) and the statutory declaration should be submitted in print (see sample), the later certified by Centers of Citizen Services (ΚΕΠ). The letters of recommendation should be sealed and signed on the sealing point of the envelope by the Professor/Employer and sent through post to the Secretariat of the Post-graduate Program prior to the date of interviews of the candidates.
Supporting Documents of Applicant:
- Application Form (electronically filled and submitted on line)
- Curriculum Vitae (Download the template).
- University/TEI Diploma (with the corresponding certification by HNARIC, in the case of a Diploma from a foreign university)
- Certificate of detailed official transcript (with exact grade average)
- Certified diploma of English language
- Certificate of P/C knowledge or confirmation of competence in P/C operation, provided by the secretariat of the Department from which the student had graduated.
- Scientific Publications/Distinctions (if any)
- Proof of professional experience (if any)
- Additional qualifications (post-graduate titles, diploma of University/TEI)
- Two letters of recommendation by Professors of Universities or TEI or Employers (Download the template)
- Photocopy of identity card or passport
All files (expect for the CV, which will be saved in Excel format, in xlsx or xls format), will be scanned and attached in pdf/tiff/jpg format. All scanned files must have a filename – in latin – including the kind of the scanned document (e.g. SMITH_BASIC_DIPLOMA, SMITH-FC_CAMBRIDGE, SMITH-CERTIFICATE e.t.c.)
Recommended browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari
The size of each scanned file must not exceed 1MB! In the special cases where more than one file is allowed to upload, the total size must not exceed 1MB. In order to avoid any problems during application procedure, please follow carefully the additional instructions given below each field.
In the case of submission of the application in print, each applicant is obliged to provide the secretariat of PPS with all the required documents in clear photocopies (i.e. copy of diploma)/ prints (i.e. original publications (i.e. certificate of professional experience)
The applicants that meet the required specifications will be called to an interview. There will be timely notification by the Secretariat.